Work Visas

Employer Sponsored/Nominated:
For those who want to work for a specific employer in Australia. Employers can sponsor workers temporarily or nominate them on a permanent residency visa. All of the below visas allow the applicant to work full-time. Partner and dependents may be included. Read More…

Working Holiday:
Temporary visa for people aged between 18 and 30, who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to 1 year. Partner and dependents relatives cannot be included. Read More...

Training and Research:
Visa Subclass 402 (Training and Research)
This visa allows you to come to Australia for workplace-based training (occupational trainee), professional development (professionals, managers and government officials) or for an Australian research project. Partner and dependents may be included.


Free Online Assesment

Full name:


Describe your situation:



Caio Paschoalotto (Brazil) - Working Visa:

“Sergio, I am deeply grateful to you. You left me with a very good impression of the service provided, as you managed to overcome all my expectations as a client, especially considering the difficulties surrounding my case."

View More Testimonials