Returning / Retirement

Returning Resident:
For those who want to keep or regain their permanent residency status in Australia. Read more…

Visa Subclass 405 (Investor Retirement):
Temporary visa for self-funded individuals (and their partners) who want to live anywhere in Australia. Part-time work is permitted. This visa is valid for up to 4 years, but you might be eligible to renew it. You need to meet income requirements and make a significant financial investment in Australia. Dependents are not allowed.

Send us a message

Full name:


Describe your situation:


Testimonial: C P - Working Visa:

“Sergio, I am deeply grateful to you. You left me with a very good impression of the service provided, as you managed to overcome all my expectations as a client, especially considering the difficulties surrounding my case."

View More Testimonials