For parents of Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents or eligible New Zealand citizens who live in Australia. Parents are allowed to live anywhere in Australia. Full-time work is permitted. Dependents of the applicant may be included. Most applicants must be sponsored by their child.

For parents who are outside Australia:

Visa Subclass 103 (Parent):
Permanent visa, which leads to citizenship. Application fees are very low, compared to visa 173 below. However, the current waiting queue for processing is very high.

Visa Subclass 173 (Contributory Parent (Temporary)):
Temporary visa valid for up to 2 years, which is processed much faster than visa 103 above. This visa leads to visa 143 below, which is a permanent visa. However, the application fees are very high.

Visa Subclass 143 (Contributory Parent):
Permanent visa that can be applied for directly or after grant of visa 173 above, leading to citizenship.

For aged parents who already are inside Australia:

The below visas are very similar to the above ones. The main differences are that the parent must be at least 65 years old and in Australia when they apply.

Visa Subclass 804 (Aged Parent)
is the ‘equivalent’ to visa 103.

Visa Subclass 884 (Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary))
is the ‘equivalent’ to visa 173.

Visa Subclass 864 (Contributory Aged Parent)
is the ‘equivalent’ to visa 143.

Send us a message

Full name:


Describe your situation:


Testimonial: C P - Working Visa:

“Sergio, I am deeply grateful to you. You left me with a very good impression of the service provided, as you managed to overcome all my expectations as a client, especially considering the difficulties surrounding my case."

View More Testimonials